View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 11:27 PM   #51
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chumdawg View Post
Nice rant, Murph. Not sure it will do any good, though. Bob and Dan decide their direction and then they run with it, no matter if it makes them look like ignorant fools.
Bob may not be absolutely flawless, but he's probably given the best Cowboys coverage of anyone in the media. He's one of the few guys who actually looks at what is happening and breaks down the footage. I don't know if you have checked out Bob's blog this season, but if you haven't, you're missing out. The dude pretty much breaks down the offensive formations we run, and what the results of each formation is. That's pretty impressive stuff.

But back to the topic on hand, Barbie has looked awful for much of the season. I don't rip on too many players, but Barbie is pretty worthy of the hate. He may put himself in good position a decent amount of the time, but I feel he's a lot more scared of contact than a linebacker ever should be. He did have a good game though today. That doesn't mean though that I can't wait for Jason Williams to get up to speed enough to replace Carpenter's rear in those nickel packages.

Granted, I don't get to listen to Bob much on the radio anymore since I don't live in Dallas, but I don't see him going overboard in Bobby Carpenter hate on his blog. Maybe my opinion would be different if I were listening to him on air.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 11-01-2009 at 11:28 PM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote