View Single Post
Old 11-02-2009, 06:52 PM   #90
wmbwinn
Platinum Member

wmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud ofwmbwinn has much to be proud of

Quote:
This police booking photo provided by the Richardson Police Department shows Dallas Mavericks assistant coach Popeye Jones after he was arrested on a drunken-driving charge in suburban Dallas, Sunday, Nov. 1, 2009. Richardson, Texas, police say motorists reported a sport-utility vehicle being driven erratically and officers found the SUV stopped with Jones at the wheel. Spokesman Jonathan Wakefield says Jones declined a breath test, but officers believed he was drunk. There was a minor struggle when police tried to arrest him and Jones was taken to the ground, causing minor facial cuts
http://sports.yahoo.com/nba/photo;_y..._dn102&prov=ap

Just wondering how many of you think this was an act of racial profiling or motivated by race at all.

I posted it here because (believe it or not), I am really trying to get at what causes Chumdawg to call me racist. I truly remain baffled at the charge of racism towards me. I am still hoping someone might explain it to me...
"Laws that forbid the carrying of arms...disarm only those who are neither inclined nor determined to commit crimes...Such laws make things worse for the assaulted and better for the assailants; they serve rather to encourage than to prevent homicides, for an unarmed man may be attacked with greater confidence than an armed man." -Thomas Jefferson
wmbwinn is offline   Reply With Quote