View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 03:45 PM   #2006
jthig32
Lazy Moderator

jthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond reputejthig32 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
The final verdict? It was awesome.

The newspaper story line was [in Gordo's fake Greggo voice] BOOOORIIING!!

It was really interesting how some people moved on (or died) and then the younger folks just stepped right into the same roles, of course. It's sad but I guess it's true.

I didn't like to see how Dukie ended up, but that's the point. The Bubbles story was obviously great. And Omar...too bad for Omar.

I think I can agree that season 4 was the best. I think I enjoyed 3 and 4 equally, with 5 close behind. 2 was obviously the worst.
Excellent. The Wire is batting a thousand so far. I fear the first time I recommend it to someone and they don't like it. That will be the end of my relationship with that person, whatever it may be.

Have to disagree with you on the newspaper though. I really enjoyed that. That editor was a very well done character.

BTW, to go back to a previous discussion, the character I despised the most by the end of the show was Herc. It makes me grind my teeth to watch him in earlier episodes knowing what he ends up doing. Uggg.

Mavs Net Ratings By Game
(Using BRef.com calculations for possessions, so numbers are slightly different than what you'll see on NBA.com and ESPN.com
jthig32 is offline   Reply With Quote