View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:34 PM   #29
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bayliss View Post
Roddy needs minutes. When they say he is Rondo with a jumpshot, I believe them. The dude has Inspector Gadget like arms! And with those arms he can be a beast defensively. And offensively he can catch alley oops, as well as shoot 3s, and get to the rim.....

Give the kid minutes at the expense of Barea.
His length is very very nice. Reminds me of Barbosa in that aspect. His length certainly bothered Jennings in SL and tonight. He still seems lost on team defense at times, but that will get better with minutes. His man defense looks good. His jumpshot seems very fluid and he's definitely quick to the cup. He has had some nice drives to the hoop, dishing to the cutter. Haven't seen much on the drive and kick out front, but the drive and dish to the cutter he definitely has down. I cannot fathomably see any justification for RC not to cut into JJB's minutes with Roddy. Hopefully OT was a start for RC.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote