View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 12:20 AM   #36
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tgfan View Post
I love that the Mavs won, but seriously, have you ever seen a team that seems to play so bad so often, and somehow wins the game? I mean, we continue to miss laypups, point blank jumpers(JET, who used to be money on these 12 footers), and allow the opponents to drive the lane with impunity.

And what was with all the standing around while the player with the ball dribbles the shot clock away in the 4th qtr and OT? Nobody was setting picks or cutting to the goal. I hate those isolation plays, with the possible exception of Dirk, who can actually make something good happen.
Coming into tonight the Bucks were 4th in the league in defensive efficiency and we shot 51%. I wouldn't call this a bad night. Give the Bucks some credit for getting hot midway through the 3rd and having enough left in the tank to stay close in the 4th when it looked like we might extend the lead again. They're a dangerous team.