View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 12:29 AM   #148
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
They lost Sessions for nothing too. Along with PHX and Sac they're one of the big surprise teams in the early season. Doesn't hurt that they were the best defensive team in the league coming into tonight.

As far as Jennings there are some teams looking real foolish right now. The Knicks are the most obvious I'll bet Nellie wouldn't mind a do over either. I get the feeling that teams dropped him on their boards because they were pissed that he skipped the Euro combine. If that's true it's the talent evaluation equivalent of letting your money get mad.
Weren't there rumors that Jennings was a major knucklehead? I know when I read about his progress from time to time over in Europe, the reports weren't always glowing. I gotta believe that's why he dropped so far, in addition to the fact that he didn't really do much at all while he was over there. At the same time, all you had to do was watch a few highlight reels of the kid to know he was ultra-talented. He definitely intrigued me more at the time than the Jordan Hills and Demar Derozans of the world. I liked Curry a lot though so I can't totally fault Nellie for picking him up even if it turns out to be the wrong choice in hindsight.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson

Last edited by FINtastic; 11-17-2009 at 12:31 AM.
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote