View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:57 PM   #153
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
Is there any way the Suns are for real? I really have a hard time taking them seriously after the past couple of years. Nash is still pretty darn good, but Amare has always been too much of a flake to be counted on seriously and his numbers this year are as low as they have been in quite some time. Richardson is good but not great. They start a center that can't rebound. Grant Hill is solid but is starting to get up there in years. I just look at their roster and can't believe that are 9-2 right now, but they haven't fallen off yet. Can someone tell me how they are doing this?
Grant Hill has been real solid this year. It's crazy because he's like 37 years old, but he hasn't played near that many games because of all those injuries he had. His rebounding has been amazing (8 a game). Nash has looked great thus far too, and they've got the lane cleared with Frye at the 5, and he's been popping threes like crazy. But, like you said, Amare isn't the same, and I don't think their defense and rebounding is good enough to get higher than the 5 seed.

Last edited by CadBane; 11-17-2009 at 11:01 PM.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote