View Single Post
Old 12-01-2002, 10:41 PM   #95
madape
Diamond Member

madape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to beholdmadape is a splendid one to behold

Another week of abscence and futility from our favorite traitor. He is now the offcial Clipper bench spare, perhaps the most dubious honor in professional sports. But unlike past Clip bench spares like Keith Closs and Stojko Vranovik, Wang shows absolutely no sign of ever becoming an NBA contributor. On the rare occasion that he even gets on the court, he flat out stinks. It's unbeleiveable... the widely heralded "future all star" is playing his way onto the IR of one of the worst teams in the NBA. What's next for Wang? Can the Clips afford to keep a player so incapable of conributing on their active roster? Wouldn't it be better for them to dump him now before he starts threatining rataliation for the Clips not complying to his demands for more playing time. How would the Clipper's asian fans react to a Wang Zhi Zhi walkout? If I were the Clips, I'd cut my losses now and avoid the another Wang betrayal. We all know he's planning one as we speak.
madape is offline   Reply With Quote