View Single Post
Old 11-22-2009, 10:37 PM   #19
BGMaverick9
Guru

BGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond reputeBGMaverick9 has a reputation beyond repute

I haven't been able to watch more than maybe a quarter's worth of basketball this season but based off almost the first stretch of the season, looking at the numbers...you have to be pleased with what you're seeing.

The big thing I'll wanna see (when I f'n get a chance to watch game lol) is how everything meshes when all the parts are in motion. Can Josh get healthy and when he does, how long is it going to take for him to get in the rhythm of what is going on. Is he going to bring that added dimension or is he going to be a problem? I'm pretty sure it's going to take him time to adjust, that's not an issue for me...the issue is will he play in the system that seems to be working now. Based on the fact it's essentially a contract year, I think/hope he'll mesh in.

It's definitely in a wait and see mode, but right now you have to be pretty optimistic on the outlook. You have more positives on the horizon, getting healthy, natural progression and more time to mesh, versus the negatives.

If Dirk is Dirk, and you've got a supporting cast that is holding the fort until the bigger players come back...things have to be looking up.