View Single Post
Old 11-30-2009, 12:18 AM   #74
chumdawg
Guru

chumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond reputechumdawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CadBane View Post
Actually a good portion of this board has been slamming JJB and it's not even close. You're a delusional hypocrite. Why do you fly off the handle when someone has the "audacity" to assert JJB cost us a game (based on obvious poor play and stats), yet you turn around and claim Dirk cost us a game with bad defense? Well, I guess because, like I said, you're in fact a delusional hypocrite.
I think part of your problem is that you are reading things that aren't there. Nowhereman made an observation that a different sort of defense from Dirk might have given us a chance to change the outcome, which is one thing (and a legitimate analysis, at that). You transformed that into "Dirk cost us a game with bad defense," which is an entirely different thing altogether (and very poor analysis, at that).

That should be enough for you to chew on. But if you need more, characterizing Barea's contributions as "obviously poor play" brings your own subjective judgments into play. What is "obvious" to you may be the complete opposite of what someone else sees. This is often true, by the way, for all of us. As such, the constant pushing of your--and really anyone's--subjective judgments is naturally grating.

Last edited by chumdawg; 11-30-2009 at 12:19 AM. Reason: .
chumdawg is offline   Reply With Quote