View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 01:35 AM   #170
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flacolaco View Post
I agree with the above thought that the Bengals are not to be trusted. I definitely don't believe in them.

The Colts...I think they're my super bowl pick right now, if I had to pick one. Even they weren't terribly impressive this week, but it wasn't their fault they played a garbage TN team that's vastly over hyped because they made a QB change from old to dumb.
The thing about the Colts is that every year they look great in the regular season thanks to Manning's greatness, but then end up flaking in the playoffs because it turns out the team isn't as talented as was first thought. Just looking at the roster I don't really see a whole lot of difference this year. Before the Titans game, they had three pretty close calls in a row. I don't know, they are probably the favorites right now in the AFC just because there really isn't anyone else in spitting distance record-wise, but at the same time I wonder if history repeats itself with them.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote