View Single Post
Old 12-08-2009, 05:02 PM   #476
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Honestly I think the whole global warming thing is being pushed (loudly) by a bunch of opportunists, some to make a quick buck. But I also can see that we as a whole should be more responsible with this world that God has given us.

Worst case scenarios on both sides would be: if it's not true and we have needlessly spent alot of money, if it is true and we don't do anything about it we have harmed our home (possibly beyond repair). Taken both sides, at least if it's not true but we did do something we have a cleaner planet... right? But I think what we are doing now is sufficient. I recycle. I turn off lights when not needed. I unplug appliances that aren't being used.

Don't tax me into a poorer state because you are convinced about something you can't prove 100%. And don't ignore the fact that we should be responsible with the world that we have been given. Honestly I think that most people do that already.

Last edited by u2sarajevo; 12-08-2009 at 05:04 PM.
u2sarajevo is offline   Reply With Quote