View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 02:26 PM   #11
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
1) I never claimed to be blameless, although you certainly think your sh!t doesn't stink... You point your finger at half the country while never admitting that you're part of the problem too - obviously you don't posses the capacity to understand that Biblical quote...

2) How am I a wolf? I've gained NOTHING from our current political set-up... Obviously the wolf/sheep dichotomy is yet another concept that you're unable grasp...

3) I'm not the one who admitted to being a reformed coke-head, am I, James? I'm starting to think you've done some permanent damage to the cognitive regions of your brain...
What the heck is your issue...never mind...better off putting you back on the ignore list, just in time for the CHRISTmas season!!!

Your such a waste of space on this board, and you continue to get me to react...again, Ignore list you go...thanks, now I can get back to enjoying this board and life in general.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote