View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:40 PM   #17
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92bDad View Post
Recap:

You have an administration that is tearing down the nation and the spokesperson who dismisses numbers that had they been positive he would be celebrating the numbers.

This is the representative of the highest office in the land...

92B - finds this amusing...then sad when realizing that so many sheep would follow this poor line of thinking.

UD - deflects criticism of the new administration by living in the past and focusing on the previous administration. Notice that he never actually pointed out his thoughts about the actual subject...rather now, he hijacks the thread to make it about himself.
As I recall, Underdog has indeed stated in the past what he thinks of all this. Both administrations love war and bailouts, so naturally he hates both administrations. You love one and hate the other, which makes your line of thinking exactly that of the sheep you're complaining about. It's hypocritical and nonsensical favoritism.

Of course, I'm only bring this up to keep the discussion going and to bring attention to myself; it's not a logical point that needs to be confronted at all.

Quote:
UD - try's to back track and then makes a statement about recovering coke-head... by the way, I still don't understand why UD equates Coke to 92B...this subject from day 1 was brought up by UD, using self-portraits of him doing coke lines...
He didn't bring it up here. You did.

Quote:
92B - bows out of the debate...prays for you so miserable few and prays for our nation and this administration.
Nice going with the religious arrogance. Go with the (unfounded and) condescending "miserable few" line, then back it up with the holier-than-thou "but I'm a righteous praying man" crap.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote