View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 03:44 PM   #18
Dirkadirkastan
Diamond Member

Dirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond reputeDirkadirkastan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Underdog actually tries to address said nonsense, but it's a lost cause because we all know it will be met with more random nonsense.
Oh well, looks like I fell for it too. One thing 92bDad is good at is baiting you on with his nonsense. I think he appeals to our faith in humanity. I find myself thinking "No one can be THAT irrational, can they?" and there I go, trying to rationally disassemble his crude ways of thinking.

I'm going to go on a limb here and surmise that 92bDad only skims posts from the opposition for about three seconds, then fills in the gaps with liberal stereotypes.

Last edited by Dirkadirkastan; 12-09-2009 at 03:45 PM.
Dirkadirkastan is offline   Reply With Quote