View Single Post
Old 12-09-2009, 04:05 PM   #19
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dirkadirkastan View Post
Oh well, looks like I fell for it too. One thing 92bDad is good at is baiting you on with his nonsense. I think he appeals to our faith in humanity. I find myself thinking "No one can be THAT irrational, can they?" and there I go, trying to rationally disassemble his crude ways of thinking.

I'm going to go on a limb here and surmise that 92bDad only skims posts from the opposition for about three seconds, then fills in the gaps with liberal stereotypes.
Sorry, but I'm not falling for your baiting trap...again.

Why are you stooping to UD's level...why do you insist on hijacking this thread...oh wait, are you just living in the original denial of the Obama administration?

Let's go back to the polls and the lowest approval rating in December of the first year of a sitting President at 47%

Actually the polls don't mean squat, but it is pretty funny to see the administration discount the polls when things are down, yet celebrate them while things are up.

That is what this thread was originally about, before UD and then Dirkadirkastan decided to hijack it.

Let's see if these two sheep can actually stay on topic???
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote