View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 12:24 PM   #28
Underdog

Underdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond reputeUnderdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dude1394 View Post
A couple of pollsters comment on Baghdad Bob
Typical politicians - they love polls that paint them in a positive light and denounce the entire notion of polling when they're being painted negatively...

I think Bannon hit the nail on the head in that second link you posted, especially this bit:

Quote:
If I was advising Obama I would urge him not to dismiss polls and recognize the fact that Americans are in a foul mood, mostly about the economy..............And I think part of the problem has been if you look at any of the polls, they ask what is the biggest issue facing the country and in just about any poll I have seen in last year the answer from Americans has been the economy or jobs, but most in Washington, D.C. are talking about healthcare and Afghanistan and that is a disconnect that causes the president and congress problems.

These days being a fan is a competition to see who can be the most upset when
your team loses. That proves you love winning more. That's how it works.

Last edited by Underdog; 12-10-2009 at 12:46 PM. Reason: major typo
Underdog is offline   Reply With Quote