View Single Post
Old 12-10-2009, 02:24 PM   #30
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Underdog View Post
What did the comment that 92bDad made about the people who follow this administration being sheep have to do with the discussion?

If my reaction to his comment is off-topic, then surely his comment was off-topic too? (or is it okay because you agree with him?)

I don't understand why you're calling out my post instead of his - he's the one who brought it up, and he brings it up in EVERY political thread...
You sound an awful lot like a 5 year old on the playground crying, "He started it!"

The reason I picked your post to reply to is simple - it was the shortest. My comment was directed toward both of you, so apply the "panties" advice to yourself.

Also, if you think it's impressive that you can pick on 92bDad and "punch him in the mouth", well...