View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 03:26 AM   #26
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

I actually heard the Galloway interview with Donaghy (don't blame me, I'm just desperate for Mavs-related audio for my podcast ), but I wouldn't advise anybody to do so. It felt like Donaghy was willing to apply his general accusations on the Dallas-case (without saying much substantial), as a direct return to the favor Galloway did him in speaking with him and calling on gac-listeners at least five times to buy his book. One of the more interesting statements was that he(for things he explained, like the refs' dislike of Cuban)made Dallas one focal point of his bets.
I certainly did not read his book, but I thought he didn't say much about on which games he had betted as of yet, or did I miss that?

I could imagine some of these accusations to be true and I'd like to believe that guy, but often times he's not very convincing and additionally, some of his claims are proved to be incorrect. Most of the time that guy sounds like he's holding a lot of stuff back, and there could be different reasons for that(e.g. he don't wants to expose everything written in the book; he's lying; legal implications; agreements; ...), but these kind of things make it even harder to take anything he says for granted.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote