View Single Post
Old 12-11-2009, 05:22 PM   #54
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
So in other words, my opinion is better than your opinion which is better than his opinion. Right.

And this goes for whichever one of us is talking at that time. We'll just rotate the my, you and his around..........LOL
nope, you can stick with mine.

Unfortunately, there is no extremely good defensive metric at this point. So yeah, so much of it is just the eyeball test which can be wrong. However, I trust my eyes alot more than I do defensive metrics at this point. And I honestly do not believe that there will ever be a defensive metric that is much more than a so-so tool to use. That does not mean that you ignore the defensive metrics.. but you must take them with a grain of salt.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote