View Single Post
Old 12-14-2009, 11:58 AM   #13
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
... Excellent point. There is no issue on this forum with too many threads.. not even close. Actually, I'd say the issue is quite the opposite. Often, too many different discussions get lumped into one large thread. It ends up becoming difficult to carry on a conversation/debate about a specific topic because there are so many other issues being discussed in the thread.

This forum does not remotely have an issue with too many threads.. especially those that are "undeserving". If anything, this forum needs more threads and/or topics for discussion... not less.
My apologies Murph...but great added reply...unfortunately, I have to spread some rep before adding to yours.

No doubt...too much Thread Police around these parts...if one doesn't like a thread, then don't read or reply to it...move on, others can either carry on the conversation or let it fall into the woods

As for the topic...it would be great to see Dirk hit the 27 + PPG for the season...but will it...how important it is?

Honestly, we are so far away from Individual stats it's unreal...this team has come together and appears to be focused on ONE thing and ONE thing only. To win the Championship, while remaining under the radar!!!

As long as the Tim Donaghy conspiracy doesn't prove out to be correct, and Stern actually stays out of the way...then the Mavs with Dirk's MVP Type of season have a genuine shot at bringing the Title home to Big "D"!!!

That is all that matters...but yes, if Dirk hit the 27 PPG for the season, that would be a nice little icing on the cake if you will.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote