View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 03:48 PM   #21
dirno2000
Diamond Member

dirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond reputedirno2000 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kg_veteran View Post
I agree with this, and Jason Kidd is actually an offender on this one. It's the sort of call that you would never get playing a pickup game, and you'd be mocked if you tried.

That's why I hate the players clubbing somebody, complaining that they didn't club them, and then looking up at the screen to see how bad the clubbing was.
You're right, I didn't even think about Kidd. I don't mind when he does it he needs all the help he can get .

I'd say the biggest offender is Billups. You better not leave the floor anywhere around him when he's taking a jump shot. And what could a defender possibly do to make you flail uncontrollably when he knocks the ball away? That's not basketball and the league needs to do something about it. Rasheed was right on this one. Of course his teammate Paul Pierce is one of the biggest floppers.

On a related note Dirk could average 50 if he played this way. When he gets a defender in the air he usually tries to avoid him.