View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 04:54 PM   #23
kg_veteran
Old School Balla

kg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond reputekg_veteran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dirno2000 View Post
You're right, I didn't even think about Kidd. I don't mind when he does it he needs all the help he can get .
Yep, if you can't create your own shot you gotta do what you gotta do.

Quote:
I'd say the biggest offender is Billups. You better not leave the floor anywhere around him when he's taking a jump shot.
True. And unlike Kidd, he can get his shot without doing that.

Quote:
And what could a defender possibly do to make you flail uncontrollably when he knocks the ball away?
Nothing. I've never reviewed tape of NBA practices, but I'm willing to bet it NEVER happens there.

Quote:
That's not basketball and the league needs to do something about it. Rasheed was right on this one. Of course his teammate Paul Pierce is one of the biggest floppers.
Pierce's trademark is to just drive right into the defender's chest and then fall down.

Quote:
On a related note Dirk could average 50 if he played this way. When he gets a defender in the air he usually tries to avoid him.
I think Dirk learned a long time ago he wasn't going to be treated like a perimeter player, so he better not act like one.