View Single Post
Old 12-15-2009, 08:48 PM   #30
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

dirk isnt innocent but he still takes a semi normal shooting motion(and i hate that call anyway, if you pumpfake and get the guy in the air unless he lands on top of you it shouldnt be a call. You gained an advantage with the pumpfake and if you are too stupid to take advantage of it by driving around the defender then you shouldnt get rewarded.)

I hate selective enforcement. Moving screens are the worst example of this i can think of. The refs will call about 3 a game at random times and you never know when those 3 a game are gonna come. Also, i hate the handcheck rule not being applied to dirk when hes on the perimeter. If its illegal to handcheck on the perimeter, its illegal to handcheck him.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote