View Single Post
Old 12-06-2002, 04:04 AM   #16
Novice#41
Golden Member

Novice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to beholdNovice#41 is a splendid one to behold

<< Rob, since I´m from germany I don´t know if a check would do it, or how that would work. I don´t really want to send cash. Maybe one of the german posters has a credit card (Novice??) so we could make a donation together. >>

hi fidel,

i guess we can arrange it... just let me check the details and i come back with my bill for the service fees [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]... will fix it this weekend... hope it works... not sure anymore after doc's and turbo's information... but no doubt i will try it... just send me a PM re the amount you wanna donate... actual avarage amount $ 12,44... isn't that much...

Novice#41 is offline   Reply With Quote