View Single Post
Old 12-18-2009, 11:29 PM   #9
StackAttack
Platinum Member

StackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud ofStackAttack has much to be proud of

I always hate when a guy gets a T in Dampier's situation. By giving out a flagrant, the refs are openly acknowledging that there was excessive contact toward Dampier...and that's not supposed to elicit a response from him?

Anyway, on the bright side, Phoenix lost last night and Denver lost tonight, so no real harm done in terms of standings. Not to mention the fact that I'm exactly 100% sure this game would have gone definitely with Dirk. Marion's looked so much healthier the last few games, it's ridiculous. Josh showed once again he's a capable scorer but still doesn't have any shot discretion whatsoever. Kidd's T was surprisingly un-Kidd like, but he made some big plays down the stretch, so I'll give him a pass, we have no idea what happened in that exchange between him and Anderson to elicit that. JET needs to pull his head out of his ass.