View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 11:53 AM   #15
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Murphy3 View Post
I would think it would be closer to .300-.400. I cannot imagine this team approaching .500 without Dirk. They simply wouldn't be able to score enough. They would be one of the worst offensive teams in the NBA.
I know missing Dirk is HUGE, but we still have Terry, Howard, Marion, JJB. Dallas still has a decent amount of scorers on the team. If our shots are falling I still think we can score a lot of points. I wouldn't give up hope yet...

Btw, Cleveland scored just 85 points against the Bucks yesterday. Who knows, maybe we won't need to score a ton to beat them tomorrow...
Mavericks Rockets Fan is offline   Reply With Quote