View Single Post
Old 12-19-2009, 04:05 PM   #21
Murphy3
Guru

Murphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond reputeMurphy3 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mavericks Rockets Fan View Post
I know missing Dirk is HUGE, but we still have Terry, Howard, Marion, JJB. Dallas still has a decent amount of scorers on the team. If our shots are falling I still think we can score a lot of points. I wouldn't give up hope yet...

Btw, Cleveland scored just 85 points against the Bucks yesterday. Who knows, maybe we won't need to score a ton to beat them tomorrow...
Howard is a fine #2 option. Marion is a fine #4 option. Terry is an inconsistent jumpshooter.. probably a guy that you'd like to have as a #3 option. JJB is a decent second scorer off the bench. I'm sorry, but all that and a Jason Kidd gets you a terribly inefficient offense that can't put the ball in the bucket from within 15 feet very often at all. Guys such as Howard and JET rely heavily on Dirk taking pressure off of them with his offensive abilities. Can you imagine the impact that it would have on their efficiency if defenses suddenly started concentrating on them because Dirk was no longer on the court? None of those guys can even remotely consistently carry an offense.
Murphy3 is offline   Reply With Quote