View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:14 AM   #90
tcat075
Diamond Member

tcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond reputetcat075 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3bX3Wbgcz4

Kidd and Anderson.

Sorry, IMO, Kidd is not bracing at all, he's clearly moving forward with his forearm stuck out.
Should have been a flagrant-1 plus a tech on Anderson for the stuff he did on the end. Just like the Dampier-Brooks one was eventually incorrectly called.

I can't say I know why Kidd did that, though. There was a referee standing RIGHT BEHIND HIM. Obviously, Kidd isn't one to just go take people out. Anderson must have done something to him earlier in the game, or said something that Kidd couldn't take.

I suppose that if the refs heard what Anderson said to Kidd that got him pissed (assuming that was the reason), maybe they let Kidd off light? I wouldn't think so...letting your emotions get out of control due to somebody else's words isn't exactly encouraged by the league. Really confusing game, and especially that sequence of events.
tcat075 is offline   Reply With Quote