View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 09:50 AM   #7
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Roy is frustrating, and as much as I don't want to see him on the field...he needs to become a vital part of the team. I would rather sign a petition that calls for Roy to be benched for a week or two.

I wonder, who do you trust less when it matters most...Roy Williams or Nick Folk?

I'm starting to wonder if Roy did good in Detroit because he was on a bad team...now that his catches are the difference between winning and losing, he consistantly doesn't come through. Yet, the potential remains and I would have a hard time completely giving up on him.

Like it or not, these guys are part of this years family, and with 2 games left in the regular season, you win and lose as a complete family, meanwhile you lose as a split family.

The off-season will be here soon enough, and that point...the organization will have some challenging questions to answer...Uncle Wade being yet another.
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote