View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 01:31 PM   #90
LSMF
Diamond Member

LSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond reputeLSMF has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LonghornDub View Post
I read the post. You said you thought it was likely the other option. I got it. I'm saying that even presenting it as an option that "age has caught up with a player" on the basis of 1/3 of a season is completely inane. The fact that you even included it in your post troubles me.

Careful starting a post with the word "fail"--it makes you sound kinda foolish when you're wrong.
Lol, when I'm wrong? You're the one who's wrong because I didn't say for certain that Jet was sucking because age was catching up to him. I said it could be a possibility, there are many Nba players who begin to decline in their early thirties. I didn't say that JET was one of these players, but it is a possibility. Some players decline before others. Its amazing that you say I can't even present it as an option? Seriously?! So are you gunna say its impossible that Jet may struggle as he gets older? Wow that troubles me. And you do remember that in my original post I said "We'll see as the season goes on if he can recover his shooting touch". Which clearly means I haven't jumped to any conclusions about him. And btw what the hell does "Inane" mean?! Fail.