View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 04:29 PM   #93
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcat075 View Post
Should have been a flagrant-1 plus a tech on Anderson for the stuff he did on the end. Just like the Dampier-Brooks one was eventually incorrectly called.

I can't say I know why Kidd did that, though. There was a referee standing RIGHT BEHIND HIM. Obviously, Kidd isn't one to just go take people out. Anderson must have done something to him earlier in the game, or said something that Kidd couldn't take.

I suppose that if the refs heard what Anderson said to Kidd that got him pissed (assuming that was the reason), maybe they let Kidd off light? I wouldn't think so...letting your emotions get out of control due to somebody else's words isn't exactly encouraged by the league. Really confusing game, and especially that sequence of events.
I would have to re-watch the game. I expect that jkiddo had gotten some extra curricular activities on some picks that we set by anderson earlier. So when he got a chance to set a pick of his own, he took it.
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote