View Single Post
Old 12-20-2009, 06:38 PM   #2039
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I hope you realize you're in the vast, vast minority on District 9.
I seriously thought it was one of the 20 worst movies ive ever watched from begining to end. The plot(what little bit of a plot there was) made no sense, the dialog was awful, and the special effects were poor. Im sorry but there was no redeeming value of that film. I know it only cost 30 million to make but it still sucked.

Seriously someone wanna explain(spoiler if you havent seen it) how one guy who doesnt even understand the technology could be so powerful with it yet the entirety of the alien race with all of those weapons could be so easily herded into refugee camps? Ive heard the theory that they were supposed to be "special" aliens but if that were the case then they should have invested 10 minutes of the 2 hours of absolutely nothing going on to explain that. In that case why the hell was the alien who left there? None of it made any sense. Im not talking about science issues or suspension of disbelief issues, the whole storyline was just stupid. Take any group in a refugee camp and give them weaponry WAYYYYYYY more advanced than anyone else on the planet has and see how long they stay in a refugee camp.

Also the "vast majority" loved the wrestler and I wasnt a fan of it either though for completely different reasons.

Last edited by Five-ofan; 12-20-2009 at 07:00 PM.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote