View Single Post
Old 12-21-2009, 01:18 AM   #2044
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally Posted by DevinHarriswillstart View Post
I don't really want to get into a debate over every movie we disagree but I'll tell you what I saw....

**SEMI SPOILER***

I thought the way it was filmed, the plot, the lead character's mentality, and his actually physical being all went through a metamorphosis at the same time. It went from a typical pseudo documentary via BWP or Cloverfield and then turned into an exciting and emotional sci fi action film. Why not? I don't really get why people would be turned off by a movie that successfully altered itself entirely mid film. That means someone is trying to be creative, and I like that. You get the best of both worlds of a documentary and action film in an entirely original setting.

Because it was neither a good action film nor a good documentary. And the main character was too much of a dbag to care about how he turned out.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote