View Single Post
Old 12-22-2009, 01:32 AM   #87
Five-ofan
Guru

Five-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond reputeFive-ofan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jthig32 View Post
I don't hate it, I just don't understand it, unless another move is in the works. Bullpens are always a year to year proposition, and there's a lot of question marks in ours. I certainly don't expect O'Day to give us that level of performance this year.

So if they were working with a larger budget I could see adding Darren Oliver. He's been awfully good in relief the past few years.

But when you're this short on cash, bullpen is the last thing I was 3.5+ mil being flushed into right now.
I agree. Honestly, this has to be a wait for the other shoe to drop trade. Either Cj is about to be moved or one of the other starters will be moved for a bat.
Five-ofan is offline   Reply With Quote