View Single Post
Old 12-26-2009, 07:41 PM   #26
Mavericks Rockets Fan

Mavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to allMavericks Rockets Fan is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by sefant77 View Post
Blake and Fisher, wooow. The two worst starting pgs in the league.

Brooks is overrated. And with Yao they need someone that can deliver Yao the ball anytime anywhere. Brooks and Lowry not even can do that when a 6-8 guy is fronting yao....

tcat: I saw the name when i was done posting and got lazy
If single-handedly defeating the Lakers twice w/o Yao & TMac is not a big deal to you - we agree to disagree...

Brooks overrated? If I am not mistaken, it is only Rocket fans who think highly of him...

Other teams fronting Yao will create room for Scola and Landry to operate - giving them easy buckets. Even if that doesn't work, Scola and Landry both have a good midrange game. They will draw out the PF, leaving the paint wide open for a easy drive and score. In any case, I believe its no longer true that you can shut down Houston by fronting Yao...