View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 12:54 AM   #8
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

I'll be honest, I'd feel a lot better if the Cowboys did two things - bench Roy and give all of Barber's carries to Felix/Choice. Those two guys are killing us right now.

At the same time, I do agree with the points you are making. Romo's playing some great ball right now, and the defense is finally living up to its potential. I'd feel a lot better about the running game if we didn't give most of the carries to the worst back on the team (all of those short yardage stuffs we've seen lately have me ready to jump off a bridge).

It may seem like I'm coming off negative, but I do feel pretty good about the Cowboys. One thing that bothers me is that the Cowboys have a extremely high chance of seeing the Eagles in the first round. So we are going to see them twice in two weeks with two possible scenarios. The first is that the Cowboys win the first matchup and host a game against them. This means the Cowboys would have to beat them a third time this season, not exactly an easy task against a team like Philly. The second scenario would be the Cowboys lose this week and have to play Philly on the road in the playoffs in a cold and rowdy environment.

Oh well, the most satisfying goals in the NFL don't come easy so I'll just put my faith in our jedi quarterback (and yes, I do think we've seen the return of the jedi this December).

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote