View Single Post
Old 12-28-2009, 01:17 PM   #73
Kidd Karma
Diamond Member

Kidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant futureKidd Karma has a brilliant future

Kidd's worth goes beyond the stat sheet, he's an extension of the coach. He's the quiet leader, though I wish he would be a little more verbal in demanding teammates' best, ala KG, Lebron. The thing about Kidd I wish he would do more of is shooting when open without hesitation, this will balance the floor and force his defender to stay within arms length, instead of playing free safety hedging on Dirk. I agree, Chauncey, Deron, CP3, would mean championship for Big D, but Cuban signed him up and well we'll keep going to the well with JKidd. Who knows with PG's entering the league at a high rate, Cuban might be able to get a young one cheap.
Kidd Karma is offline   Reply With Quote