View Single Post
Old 12-29-2009, 03:06 PM   #21
92bDad
Platinum Member

92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future92bDad has a brilliant future

Fire Wade, Bench Roy, Bench Marion, Cut Folk...oh wait we did that last one...

This team sucks...wait a minute, we're still in it...maybe we don't suck...hey, why are the front seats to the bandwagon empty, were did everybody go...

Oh their they are, up at the next stop...looks like a few million people are waiting at the Monday stop...they'll be climbing on board and the Cowboys Bandwagon will be full again.

I wonder if these bandwagon fans will be as supportive to Keep Wade, Roy and others, in light of some level of success...playoffs in 2 of the three years coached...if they win, it'll be the first in what some 13 years.

To top, if this team actually succeeds to the highest level, will there be enough Crow to feed all the haters...who happen to be Cowboy fans?

I'll be the first to say, that I had lost faith...and I will be due my own serving of Crow...but then again, I expected this team to win the Superbowl this year...so they still have a ways to go to meet the expectations...fair or not!!!
92bDad is offline   Reply With Quote