View Single Post
Old 01-03-2010, 09:30 PM   #54
FINtastic
Diamond Member

FINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond reputeFINtastic has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alexamenos View Post
hell yeah.

I know it's schtick I've been on for a couple of weeks, but when your defense is playing great and your quarterback is taking pretty good care of the ball...look out.

also....Roy Friggin' Williams, wtf? What kind of route was he running on that mis-comm in the first half? It looked to me like he was trying to run a route with a quadruple move when the defense was bringing 7 or 8.
You know, on another message board there is a stat junkie that has been saying for most of the season that the biggest key to winning in the NFL is having the best passing attack on that day (whether that's from throwing the ball well or keeping the other team from throwing the ball well). If that's the case, you have to feel pretty good about the Cowboys going into the playoffs.

Jenkins is a complete stud btw. It's a shame that guy didn't make the Pro Bowl this year.

"Ok, Go Mavericks!"
-Avery Johnson
FINtastic is offline   Reply With Quote