View Single Post
Old 01-06-2010, 01:00 PM   #2081
u2sarajevo
moderately impressed

u2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond reputeu2sarajevo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mary View Post
There is a resolved plot in each season, but there is also the overall story arch of Dexter's exploration of his inner self, who he is, and what he wants out of life. I would stay in order, if possible.

Also, in terms of quality, I thought season two kinda sucked, season three was an improvement, and season 4 was quite strong. But you'd really have to watch 2 and 3 in order to properly appreciate the events that unfold in 4.
That's what I was afraid of. I guess I will start watching at lunch. I didn't want to pay the money for the seasons if I didn't need to. Season 1 was awesome, however the ending seemed a bit off with all the logic leaps you had to take for what happened to happen. Plus, it seemed a bit cheap in terms of payoff. Honestly, I don't care about if his girlfriend stays with him or not... I'd rather find out more about his character. What a different type of show though.... alot of fun Season 1 was (that sounds like Yoda).