Thread: Mavs vs. Lakers
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2002, 11:24 AM   #262
dude1394
Guru

dude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond reputedude1394 has a reputation beyond repute

<< I don't think anyone is blaming Fin, at least not on this board. >>

There is only one person to blame and it's the whole team and the coaching staff. They all choked this game big time, just like Nick said. I expect some very deep soul-searching needs to go on here and if done correctly COULD(I say COULD) become something better.

They completely forgot what got them here last night, solid defense. We have been talking about their defense and not putting people on the ground, they'd better go about fixing that. Nellie had better not sit back and revel in his offensive &quot;genious&quot; or his butt will be out in the second round again and he might as well retire.

"Yankees fans who say “flags fly forever’’ are right, you never lose that. It reinforces all the good things about being a fan. ... It’s black and white. You (the Mavs) won a title. That’s it and no one can say s--- about it.’’
dude1394 is offline   Reply With Quote