View Single Post
Old 01-07-2010, 09:27 PM   #10
mavErika
Golden Member

mavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant futuremavErika has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by FINtastic View Post
How did you find out how to download the audio from that site? I have been trying to figure out from a while (I'm not very tech-savvy) because I've been wanting to download some of their 8:40 bits.
I clicked on "SUBSCRIBE TO THE RSS FEED" in the upper right corner of the home page and got to this site: http://feeds.feedburner.com/theunticket .

And there you have it, and if you click "View Feed XML", pretty fast you get an idea which audio-downloads are available. There's a similiar page for theticket-podcasts which I check regularly, but unfortunately most of them are little 6min-soundbits, and very few are Mavs-related.
I'm also not very tech-savvy and don't have a podcatcher or any subscriptions other then a few newsletters, so I don't know why this site seems to focus more on audio-posts than the first one I found yesterday, but maybe that helps you too.
mavErika is offline   Reply With Quote