View Single Post
Old 01-09-2010, 07:07 PM   #37
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
why wouldn't you take the DE in .50? I'm in love with the .40 round fyi
I already handload and shoot the .44, but don't have an automatic in it.

The .50 seems like a bit much -- (lol) like the .44 isn't most of the time. I use one of mine for deer hunting sometimes, and it is good out to 100 easy from a revolver. Makes for some fun, but I seldom use it anymore.

I am going to have to play with the .40 soon. My B-N-L just got one, and I'll borrow it after the new wears off for him, and then actually put it to use.

I'll have to see what it does to a deer to see how well I'll like it. I tend to judge a gun by how it carries, and knocks down deer sized animals.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote