View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 09:14 AM   #40
MavsX
Diamond Member

MavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond reputeMavsX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dalmations202 View Post
I already handload and shoot the .44, but don't have an automatic in it.

The .50 seems like a bit much -- (lol) like the .44 isn't most of the time. I use one of mine for deer hunting sometimes, and it is good out to 100 easy from a revolver. Makes for some fun, but I seldom use it anymore.

I am going to have to play with the .40 soon. My B-N-L just got one, and I'll borrow it after the new wears off for him, and then actually put it to use.

I'll have to see what it does to a deer to see how well I'll like it. I tend to judge a gun by how it carries, and knocks down deer sized animals.
oh, well good for you man. You'd be surprised the .40 s&w kicks worse than a .45 acp. Not worse than a DE though! My buddy has a .45, and everybody including myself shoot more accurately with his .45 than with my .40. My girlfriend refuses to touch the .40 because it kicks too much. I like it though. I shoot pretty good with it, so i think it's just practice. Can't you change the barrel on the DE to a .50 if you wanted to? I only mention the .50 or the DE for that matter because that gun is always in movies especially Crank or Transporter..or movies with jason statham! good work man

Last edited by MavsX; 01-13-2010 at 09:17 AM.
MavsX is offline   Reply With Quote