View Single Post
Old 01-13-2010, 10:39 AM   #41
dalmations202
Diamond Member

dalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond reputedalmations202 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MavsX View Post
oh, well good for you man. You'd be surprised the .40 s&w kicks worse than a .45 acp. Not worse than a DE though! My buddy has a .45, and everybody including myself shoot more accurately with his .45 than with my .40. My girlfriend refuses to touch the .40 because it kicks too much. I like it though. I shoot pretty good with it, so i think it's just practice. Can't you change the barrel on the DE to a .50 if you wanted to? I only mention the .50 or the DE for that matter because that gun is always in movies especially Crank or Transporter..or movies with jason statham! good work man
I am unsure on the DE barrell change.

I once played with (and should have bought) a DE that had the .357 and .44 interchange -- but wouldn't spend $600 on it. Oh to have it today though.

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have". Gerald Ford

"Life's tough, it's even tougher if you're stupid." -John Wayne

There are four boxes to be used in defense of liberty:
soap, ballot, jury, and ammo. Please use in that order.
-Capt. Bob "Wolf" Johnson
dalmations202 is offline   Reply With Quote