View Single Post
Old 01-16-2010, 01:44 AM   #2113
CadBane
Banned

CadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond reputeCadBane has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by u2sarajevo View Post
Last night I finished S2 of Dexter. It was a bitter disappointment... I wish I had netflixed the series instead of buying it but oh well at least I got it over quickly. It was like the writers fell in love with nudity or something and an annoying British accented floozy. I already have S3 so I am starting that today at lunch..... mary says it's better but I don't think it would take much to obtain that. At this rate I'll have to run into a torrential rain pour to watch S4 anytime soon...
Wow. Dexter is easily one of the best shows on TV. Easily. Season 2 was weak for Dexter...but still enjoyable. Season 3 is great, especially Jimmy Smits. And Season 4 is without question one of the best single seasons of any show I've ever seen (and I've seen a lot). Lost and Dexter are easily my favorite two shows.

Also, Community is hilarious and definitely the best comedy on air. I love The Office, but at this point Community is better. The Halloween Episode and the Christmas Episode were sheer brilliance.
CadBane is offline   Reply With Quote