View Single Post
Old 01-29-2010, 03:28 PM   #57
bernardos70
Diamond Member

bernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond reputebernardos70 has a reputation beyond repute

The point is that if someone offered me to millions of dollars to play videogames every other day or so, for at least 82 days of the year, and the only stipulation they imposed was that I can't bring a bowl of weed with me, I'd gladly oblige....

As for the underlying problem that is this supposed gun phobia: it may very well be unwarranted, but the problem guns were created to resolve is "how can I kill someone easily without stabbing them." This in and of itself should (and does) create this whole phobia.

You're selling a product that is pretty much all image. It's entertainment. It's supposed to be for the whole family. Arenas comes in with guns, which aren't family friendly for the most part, and toys around with them, however it is he did. Was he gonna kill or pull out a loaded gun on Javaris? In all likelihood no, but that isn't the point....