View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 04:55 AM   #76
twelli
Diamond Member

twelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant futuretwelli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tony320 View Post
"great. another mediocre season" - I've said it before and I'll say it again, folks in this town have gotten SPOILED by the Mavs winning 50 games every year. 50 wins is and EXCELLENT season, not "mediocre". The Mavs CONSISTENTLY put out a high quality product - let's enjoy it before it disappears for several years at a time like the rest of the teams in this league.
Not necessarily, you have teams that never seem to get near or to the top, like the Clippers or Milwaukee, at least for the last 20 years or so, and then you have teams like the Lakers who always seem to be up there somewhere, and then you have teams that play good for a few years and then suck for a few years, like Sacramento, and then you have teams that are really good, then really bad, and then winning it all in a short span of time, like Miami or Boston. All depends on the right trades at the right time. I want Dirk to win it all this season, before it is too late. Get him some help, NOW!

“He’s always around 23 or 24,” West said. “The bell rings every day.”
twelli is offline   Reply With Quote