View Single Post
Old 02-03-2010, 06:38 AM   #6
41N

41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light41N is a glorious beacon of light

ross is one of the roleplayers who i really observe when he gets on the court and in my opinion he tries too hard to be a defensive stopper. his effort is exemplary but the opponents realise and take advantage of that. his defense is way too pesky, smart sg/sf's draw fouls or let him fly with some pump fakes. his weight isn't a big problem but he gets here and there overpowered by strong opponents...
he COULD be our bowen but for that he needs to add cleverness, hidden dirty fouls and a corner-three to his repertoire...

don't get me wrong, he's good enough for the 10th/11th spot on our roster but you can't expect consistent productivity from him and thats what players from the bench should bring to the table if you want to be a contender...
cya 41N
41N is offline   Reply With Quote